Monday, September 21, 2009

observations. or, Stefani Bitches About Stuff.

Just once, I'd like someone to come into the store where I work, looking to buy a big, honking piece of furniture, and - after paying for it- pull up to the front in their nice big, wide open cargo van.  I am done trying to cram media stands and dining room tables into MiniCoopers and VW Bugs while the customer stands by and watches, commenting " oh, maybe if you turn it around... no? ... ok, maybe the front seat?"  Done.

Is everyone nicer to nuns and priests and rabbis and the such no matter what your particular religious flavor is?

There are some people out there who just shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.  Or anti-psychotic drugs.
Example A:  today in Whole Foods - a sixty-something (at least) woman wearing daisyduke denim shorts and a tank top (no bra), with eighties-tastic eye makeup on and crooked pigtails in her hair wandering around frantically (yes, it was a frantic wandering) occasionally bending down to pick things up (loose change? a fallen pen? dead bugs? her marbles?).

That's my only example today, but I might just start keeping track everywhere I go.  Maybe if I vent here about it, I'll feel less inclined to punch people.

No comments: